DELWP maintains a vast amount of spatial information relating to natural resources and land use via Vicmap, DataSearch Victoria, aerial photography and Data Vic Access, as well as hosting a range of Newtech conferences and information sessions.
We support our spatial information through the following
- Maps - Interactive Map, and Vicmap Topographic Hardcopy Maps
- Support - Vicmap, Local Government Vicmap Helpdesk
- Aerial photography – our Coordinated Imagery Program (CIP)
- Editing services – the Victorian Government's Notification for Editing Service (NES)
- Publications - Vicmap Catalogue, Vicmap Topographic News, NES News & others